- do both – no matter what happened – to my very best to His glory;
- that I would be whole-hearted, undivided in both;
- that I would offer my life for those He gave to me;
- that my husband would know I loved and respected him;
- that my children knew they were worth more to me than any personal ambition.
“Biblical womanhood is at risk. That is bad enough, but if the secularists succeed in taking out Biblical womanhood, the family will go with it. The family as God designed it is dangerously rare today… When we rescue women, we rescue families. When we rescue families, we rescue culture.” ~ Susan Hunt, By Design
What is your vision for motherhood?